- Take 5 medium sized apples, peel, core and dice it. In a heated pan take a 2 teaspoon of ghee and add apples. Cook it till the pieces become soft and brown.
- Add a half cup of water and mash the apples with the help of a spoon. Add sugar (as required, taking into consideration the natural sweetness of apple)
- Add cinnamon powder and vanilla extract and stir well.
- When the mixture becomes thick remove it from the flame and pour it into a bowl.
- Garnish it with dry fruits.
Apple halwa is the most simplest yet delicious thing to make. It is both quick, easy and mouth watering food, which will only take a few minutes to make. You can make apple halwa by following these simple steps: