- To the amaranth flour add 1 ½ table spoon butter then roast on medium flame.
- Then roast water chestnut flour in the same pattern after that combine with amaranth flour
- In a pan put 1 tsp Jaggery and ghee then keep it on low flame until the mixture melts.
- Then add roasted sesame seeds and mix it well with roasted flour and cardamom powder
- Now switch off the gas and transfer the mixture in vessel .
- Level the mixture and let it cool at room temperature.
- Then cut the well-made Barfi into small portions .
Barfi is a type of mithai which is mostly served all-round the year. However, it is especially consumed during weddings and religious festivals such as Dewali and Navaratti. You can make delicious Barfi by following these simple steps: