- Heat 1 teaspoon of ghee in a pan and add 2 cups of grated coconut. Stir it on a low flame for some 5 minutes.
- Add sweet condensed milk .
- Cook the mixture and stir it until it becomes thick.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and cool it.
- Make small balls, add dry fruits if needed and roll the balls in desiccated coconut. The coconut are ready to it or you can even refrigerate it.
Coconut Laddu is prepared with 3 basic ingredients which includes dedicated coconut, milk and sugar. It is typically prepared during festival seasons as offering especially during diwali, ganesh chaturthi and navarathri. Here are few simple steps by following which you can make amazing coconut laddu