- Mix rajgira flour (besan/ gram flour) with curd.
- Add rock salt, paste of chili and jaggery then mix it well.
- Put gee in the pan. add cumin seeds and curry leaves after the gee in the pan melts.
- Cook is until it crackles.
- Then add water. When the water starts to boil add the mixture of curd.
- On low flame cook it around 10 minutes then turn off the gas.
- Enhancer with some coriander leaves.
- Serve it hot with rice
Yougurt is one of the most popular dishes in India and it is also made in festival like Navaratri and Diwali. You can make delightful yogurt curry by following these simple steps: